I am currently a Senior Lecturer in Statistics at Newcastle University and a Group Leader on the Programme for Data-Centric Engineering at the Alan Turing Institute.
- Probabilistic numerics.
- Graphical models and causal inference.
- Monte Carlo and Bayesian computation.
- Statistical bioinformatics and systems biology.
You can browse my publications via the main menu.
- I was awarded the biennial Research Prize of the Royal Statistical Society for 2017.
- New paper: Bayesian Probabilistic Numerical Methods with J. Cockayne, T. Sullivan and M. Girolami.
- From June 2017 – May 2018 I will be seconded to the Alan Turing Institute as a Group Leader for the Program on Data-Centric Engineering. There will be a session at RSS2017.
- From February 2017 – May 2017 I will act a Group Leader for the SAMSI working group on Probabilistic Numerics (co-led with Tim Sullivan).